A word from the Editors-in-Chief
Welcome to The Colgate Maroon-News!
The Colgate Maroon-News was founded as Madisonesis in 1868 and holds fame as being the oldest college weekly in America. Madisonesis evolved into the Colgate Maroon soon afterwards. A conservative paper formed in 1969 called the Colgate News and for 22 years, there were two competing newspapers on the Colgate campus. After the fall semester in 1991, the Colgate Maroon and Colgate News combined to form The Colgate Maroon-News.
Entering our 151st year, the Maroon-News has a lot of exciting plans for this year and beyond. We boast a dedicated, hard-working staff of up to 120 people and we are always welcoming new members.
Stay connected with us through social media on our Facebook, Twitter @maroonnews and Instagram @maroon_news, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Fantasy Football Buy and Sell Guide for the 0-2 Strugglers
- Editor's Column: Shampoo is a Scam
- Quentin Tarantino’s Flagrant Foot Fetish
- Colgate Greek Life Welcomes New Members
- Wine and Spirits Store to Open on Broad Street
- A Tennesse Treat: Betcha MAT Performance
- Analyzing Pete Buttigieg’s Political Future
- Friday Night Film: The Devil We Know
- New Residence Halls Problematic to Astronomy Department
- Minus the City: Be Your Own Wing-Woman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.