Matt Gentile email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maroon-News does not accept public service announcements or press releases.
Click Here, to download Media Kit
A word from the Editors-in-Chief
Welcome to The Colgate Maroon-News!
The Colgate Maroon-News was founded as Madisonesis in 1868 and holds fame as being the oldest college weekly in America. Madisonesis evolved into the Colgate Maroon soon afterwards. A conservative paper formed in 1969 called the Colgate News and for 22 years, there were two competing newspapers on the Colgate campus. After the fall semester in 1991, the Colgate Maroon and Colgate News combined to form The Colgate Maroon-News.
Entering our 151st year, the Maroon-News has a lot of exciting plans for this year and beyond. We boast a dedicated, hard-working staff of up to 120 people and we are always welcoming new members.
Stay connected with us through social media on our Facebook, Twitter @maroonnews and Instagram @maroon_news, and contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Hilpert’s Resignation Impacts Greek Letter Organizations
- Potential Suspect Found in the Wake of Racist Incident
- Julia Segal
- Colgate Admissions Called Out In Huffington Post Article
- Men’s Soccer Knocked Out of Patriot League Tournament in Quarters
- Student Causes 2,000 Dollar Damages to Gate House
- HBO’s Euphoria Fashion: Dress Like Your Favorite Character
- Fire in Russell House Results in Flooding of First Floor
- Understanding Course Registration and the Waitlist
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan: An Inside Look
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.